Welcome to 2016!
Can you believe we’re already starting another new year? I still remember the last one!
Happy New Year! Hopefully you’ve survived all those Christmas parties and made it through New Year without too many regrets. Hopefully you’ve been able to catch up with friends and family over the holidays and you’ve gotten into the spirit of giving this Christmas too.
The holidays were good to me and I’ve been given the chance to spice up the blog. We’re now on www.spicedanecdotes.com and ready and raring to start the new year. I hope you love the face lift as much as I do.
But with the main celebrations over and the hard work now done, I know I’m ready for some relaxation so today’s post is dedicated to all of you lucky enough to have a few days off to unwind before work starts again. If you’re even luckier and are sitting by the pool then I’m totally jealous!
No matter where you are or what you’re doing I thought I’d give you a chance to ease into the new year and just settle back with a few articles to lazily read, and hopefully motivate you to start the year by taking care of yourself and learning to cook.
This could be the year you achieve all your goals in the kitchen so to get you thinking about what you might be able to achieve in 2016 check out some of the most helpful posts from 2015. You might have missed then during the chaos of the year, but now’s the time to sit back and take it all in.
- Cook once, eat twice
- 25 tips for cooking with vegetables
- 3 Ways Op shops can help you learn to cook
- How to use a dishwasher for best results
- How to master Masterchef recipes at home
- Kitchen hygiene for beginners
- TV show and internet inspiration
- How to cook vs what to cook
- Sharing food with friends
- Simple recipes with 2-5 ingredients
- 10 ways to use paprika
- What do I do with cheese
- 8 MKR mistakes you don’t have to make
- 5 ingredients by 5 meals – chickpeas, feta, zucchini, paprika and potatoes
- Sandwich press and jaffle iron ideas
- 12 ways to use Lebanese bread